Dr. Killan practices at our East Clinic location
Kent H. Killian, D.D.S.
Ensuring that His Patients Receive the Best Possible Care
Dr. Killian is a partner and general dentist at Dental Health Associate's Madison East Clinic. He is particularly interested in implant restorations, where he is able to restore patients' missing teeth with the best alternatives available to patients today. Dr. Killian appreciates the value that a group practice adds to his patients' care. The input from other dentists relative to treatment planning and techniques ensures that his patients receive the best possible dental care.
Dr. Killian and his wife have been married for more than 20 years and have two daughters. He and his family enjoy traveling together to visit historic landmarks. Dr. Killian also enjoys fishing, hunting, and participating in triathlons.Education
- University of Iowa
- D.D.S., University of Iowa College of Dentistry
- Advanced Education in General Dentistry Residency, University of Iowa College of Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- Chicago Dental Society
- Wisconsin Dental Association
- Past president, Dane County Dental Society